AddressAdmin Telecom Academy View map
This course provides candidates with the knowledge needed to understand and carry out minor and complete domestic and industrial electrical installations, maintenance works.
Telecommunications professionals involved in the installation and maintenance of their Company networks.
Basic understanding of Telecom and power.
- Site Power
- DC Power Supply
- Battery Shelf
- Battery Packs
- Power Cable Sizes and Application
- Site Earthing Measurements
- Use of Power Measuring & Testing Equipment installation of Site Grid Generator Interface Installation of Site Distribution Box (DB)
- Installation of Site Surge Arresters
- Installation of Site AVR
- Installation of Site ATS
- Installation of Site Battery Packs
- Installation of Site Rectifiers
- Health and Safety in Electrical Installation
- Case Studies