This uniquely designed Work at Height training course helps participants to understand the Standard regulations related to working at height. This training also provides the necessary skill required to assess, control or eliminate working at height hazards. It emphasizes on safe use of equipment and monitoring to ensure that employees can reduce their risk of falls from height, adopting preventive and protective measures as well as rescue procedures in cases of emergency.
Duration: Three (3) Days
- Gain knowledge, skills and experience that are necessary to select and set up working at heights equipment ready for safe use and operation.
- Use of fall protection system and devices, with rescue measures.
- Identify risks in the workplace and eliminate or reduce the risk of severe or fatal injuries.
- Increasing awareness of the risks associated with working at heights.
- Encouraging workers to take steps to avoid, prevent or reduce risk of falls from height.
- Comply with the legal and statutory requirements including the Health and Safety at Work.
- Able to set in place safe systems and work and ensure that you get the best performance from plant and equipment.
- Proactive measures to manage your claims history by reducing any likelihood of industrial injury claims by their employees and sub-contractors.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees, including supervisory and managerial staff.
- Standardizing training for all staff.
Anyone who works at least 6 feet above ground level, is required to undertake training to prove that they are competent and safe in their work. Anyone involved in the planning, supervision or management of work at height.
Basic understanding of Telecom and Safety .
- The safety standards
- Fall Protection
- Climbing Techniques
- Accident History
- Lessons to avoid disaster
- Emergency Situations
- Handling the unexpected
- Safety Equipment
- Fall Load Demonstrations
- Attachments and Anchoring
- Lifeline Rigging and Raising Techniques Rescue (Demonstration & Hands-On)
- Emergency Safety Procedures and Patient Care
- Hoisting and Rigging techniques